Territory Inside Sales Support
With 25+ years of experience, Acoustical Solutions is the nation’s leading provider of soundproofing and noise control products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with effective custom solutions for their acoustical needs. Acoustical Solutions offers the widest product line in the acoustical products industry. We strive to provide the best customer service to ensure our customers effective solutions for every environment of their lives.
We are currently seeking a Territory Inside Sales Support person at our corporate office in Richmond, Va.
• Broadcast, production studio, houses of worship, commercial, corporate, industrial, educational, government, construction, restaurant, and many more
General Job Description:
To achieve territory monthly and annual sales goals by providing customers sound and noise control solutions coupled with acoustical product sales and supporting the territory Sales Manager. Leads supplied from incoming telephone calls, internet inquiries, and trade show contacts.
• Servicing territory customers via the phone and email selling acoustical solutions and products
• Technical knowledge of extensive product line to help customers develop custom solutions to noise control problems
• All account information will be entered into our CRM database where quotes, communications, and follow-ups will be generated and stored.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Experience in the acoustics, audio, or construction industry preferred
• Ability to initiate, build, and manage relationships with customers by providing custom solutions to problems
• Ability to sell, close, and support product offerings to pre-qualified leads. No cold calling necessary
• Excellent customer service acumen
• Detailed, organized, and professional
• Team player
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation includes base salary, annual bonus for hitting sales targets, and a comprehensive employee benefits program including paid vacation, company funded medical and dental insurance and a 401k matching program.
Cover letter and resume received at Gary Hudson’s office or by email [email protected]
Vice President of Sales