Absorber-Barrier Combination Sound Blankets
Absorber-Barrier Combination Sound Blankets combine the absorption of the absorber blankets with a sound barrier to both absorb and block sound. The quilted combination blankets are available in a few different configurations.
- ABBC-13 – Standard quilted fiberglass absorber face with reinforced barrier backing
- ABBC-14 – High temperature quilted absorber face with reinforced barrier back
- ABSC-25 – Standard quilted fiberglass absorber facing on both sides with a barrier septum
- ABSC-26 – High temperature quilted absorber facing on both sides with a barrier septum
- ABBC-13EXT – Exterior quilted fiberglass absorber face with reinforced barrier backing
These can be used in industrial plants, manufacturing, construction sites and many other spaces. Blankets are available as sound blanket panels with grommets along the top edge for mounting, rolls goods for configuration in the field, portable screens or custom manufactured enclosures.
Showing all 7 results
ABBC-13 AudioSeal® Combination Sound Blanket
ABBC-13 AudioSeal® Portable Blanket ScreenSize: 54" x 98.5"
ABBC-13EXT AudioSeal® Exterior Sound Blanket
ABBC-14 AudioSeal® Silicone Coated Sound Blanket
ABSC-25 AudioSeal® Combination Sound BlanketThickness: 2"
ABSC-26 AudioSeal® Combination Sound Blanket