An AcoustiTherm Acoustic Ceiling Tile provides superior sound absorption and excellent thermal insulation. Due to its high R value, there is no need to add insulation to joists or roll out fiberglass batting above the grid, reducing labor and material cost. To gain access above the grid, simply remove the tile without having to move any other materials.
This ceiling tile is constructed using 3” thick acoustic fiberglass and is laminated with a thin white or black vinyl facing, giving it a durable, easily cleaned non-porous surface. These ceiling tiles are moisture and humidity resistant, and ensure that your ceiling tiles will not sag, shrink or warp. Combining two products into one, the AcoustiTherm Ceiling Tiles provide easier accessibility and faster installation for your ceiling system.
With a NRC rating of 1.05 and an R value of 13.6, AcoustiTherm ceiling tiles provide optimal acoustic performance and energy savings for a complete solution on your next construction project.
Offices, Executive Suites, Conference rooms, Lobbies, Reception Areas, Hotels, Auditoriums, Theaters, Gymnasiums and more.
- All-in-one tile for improving sound and insulation
- Thermal Resistant (R Value 13.6)
- High light reflectance (LR-1)
- Flexible & lightweight for easy installation .65 lbs. per SF
- Easily installs into a standard 15/16″ suspended grid
- Easy to Clean
- Sizes: 2’x2′, 2’x4′, 4’x4′ (Actual Sizes: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-3/4″, 47-3/4″ x 47-3/4″)
- Thickness: 3″
- Core Material: 2-3 lb. High Density Fiberglass
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Stardust Elite non-perforated vinyl
- Color: White and Black
- Edges: Natural / Square
- Mounting: Drop into existing T-bar suspended grid
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Recycled Content: 20% Post-consumer, 25% Pre-consumer
- VOC: Adhesives, sealant and sealant primers do not exceed the VOC limits established in the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168
- Extracted Location: Defiance, OH
- Manufactured Location: Plymouth, WI
- NRC: 1.05
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
- Install tile into existing suspended ceiling grid
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Use clean gloves during installation
- Maintain uniform temperature prior to, during and after installation
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality