AudioSeal® Duct and Pipe Lag
AudioSeal® Duct and Pipe Lag is a mass loaded vinyl sound barrier, with a scrim foil face, used block noise from noisy pipes, duct work, and valves. This flexible barrier is easily cut and may be combined with fiberglass insulation to improve acoustic and thermal insulation.
The 1/8″ thick, 1 lb. per sq. foot sound barrier allows for easy application without losing valuable space. A reinforced aluminum foil scrim facing provides a protective jacket and readily accepts matching lag tape.
Use AudioSeal® Duct and Pipe Lag for a wide variety of applications to prevent and reduce sound and noise in construction assemblies.
Technical Information for Audioseal® Duct and Pipe Lag
- Size: 54″ (w) x 30′ (l) Roll
- Thickness: 1/8″ (nominal)
- Construction: 1 lb. / sq. ft. mass loaded vinyl noise barrier with a reinforced-foil facing on one side
- Intended Use: To wrap the exterior of duct and/or piping to absorb and block sound
- Fire Rating: UL 94: meets VO; FMVSS 302: Pass
- STC: 27
|Sound Transmission Loss (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Oxide, Vinyl Chloride Monomer and 1 .2-Benzendikarboxylsyra which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.