AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Quick Ship Bass Trap
Ships the next business day if ordered before 11 AM Eastern, Monday through Friday!*
Our AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Bass Trap is all you need to add quick and easy broadband absorption to your room’s corners. These are great for recording studios, home theaters, conference rooms, and houses of worship or any space with bass build up or flutter echo in the corners and high quality sound is important.
The featured fabrics are our ten most popular colors in the Guilford of Maine FR701® fabric series. FR701® is an acoustically transparent fabric that one of the most popular coverings for sound absorptive materials and acoustic products among industry professionals. This designer fabric is easy to clean and offered in over 60 solid and heathered colors for your bass traps. Underneath the fabric is a high-density fiberglass acoustical core for maximum sound absorption. Your shipment includes corner mounting brackets for easy installation and removal. With a Class 1 fire-rating, these panels will meet building code requirements for both public and private facilities.
These bass trap panels are a great addition to the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kits and are frequently purchased with our Alphasorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Panels and AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Ceiling Clouds.
With decades of experience in the sound control industry, Acoustical Solutions reviewed many materials and manufacturing processes before finalizing the design of our Alphasorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Bass Traps. Before you make a purchase decision, be sure to understand the composition and process used to produce the panels. If comparing to other suppliers, we think you will purchase from us. Read more about the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Advantage.
- Quick Ship — These panels are made to order and ship in 2-3 business days!
- Ten standard Guilford of Maine FR701 colors
- Easily installs into room corners with provided hardware
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Bass Trap
- Panel Sizes: 12″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 2″
- Core: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, broadband sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Edge Design: Natural Back Miter Edge
- Intended Use: Corner mounted sound absorbing panels to reduce reverberation
- Corner Mounting Provision:
- Two prong corner impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Mounting with construction adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
*Based on orders received Monday – Friday before 11:00 AM Eastern. Eligible only on orders of thirty (30) panels or less. Orders placed after 11:00 AM Eastern, or consisting of 31–99 panels, ship in 2–3 business days. Orders of 100 or more panels will require additional production time.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.