The ClearSonic AmpPac 50 amplifier isolation shield creates a surrounding enclosure designed for a Leslie rotating speaker cabinet. Use these amp shields to control volume on stage or in the studio. This provides better separation between instruments for recording and live sound applications.
The six section ClearSonic panel wraps completely around the Leslie cabinet. The (4) Sorber baffles attach to the lower portion in front and back to further reduce reflected sound. The sound reduction is approximately 50%.
ClearSonic products are pre-assembled, portable, and less expensive than a DIY speaker enclosure.
Technical Information for ClearSonic AmpPac 50:
- Nominal Overall Size: 45″ wide x 30″ deep x 48″ high
- Intended Use: Designed for a Leslie speaker cabinet or similar
- Sound Reduction: Approximately 50%
- ClearSonic Part Number: LP1
- (1) A4-6 Clear Shield (front & rear)
- (4) S3D SORBER (Dark Grey)
|Part #||Old Part#||Description|
|A2448X6||A4-6||(6) 24″ x 48″ clear shield sections for front and rear|
|S2233||S3D||(4) 22″ x 33″ SORBER 1.6″ thick with Velcro (Dark Grey)|
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
|Sound Blocking Performance (Hz)|
(1/4″ Acrylic Panels)
|-7 dB||-13 dB||-28 dB|