AlphaSorb® FR701 Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap
Our AlphaSorb® line of corner bass traps, wrapped in FR701® fabric by Guilford of Maine, are low frequency absorbers that answer your acoustical and aesthetic needs. Our AlphaSorb® FR701® Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap is Class 1 fire-rated and are often used in broadcast and recording studios, home theaters, and houses of worship. They provide strong sound absorbing performance, durability, and an elegant appearance. They easily fit into room corners and come in 24″ and 48″ heights, both of which have a 12″ depth. Installing these acoustical bass absorbers is quick and easy. They can simply rest on the floor in the corners or be adhered with water-based panel adhesive or Velcro®.
The featured fabric line is the Guilford of Maine FR701® fabric series, an acoustically transparent fabric that one of the most popular coverings for sound absorptive materials and acoustic products among industry professionals. This designer fabric is easy to clean and offered in over 60 solid and heathered colors for your bass traps.
For more fabric choices check out our AlphaSorb® Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Bass Traps and AlphaSorb® SoundSuede™ Fabric Wrapped Bass Traps.
>strong>Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Low frequency absorption
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Easy Installation
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap
- Size: 12″ depth, 24″ or 48″ height
- Construction: Open-cell melamine-based foam core with fabric finish
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701
- Density: 0.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
- These bass traps can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile and should be handled with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.