Our Guilford of Maine Crosstown Acoustic Fabric weaves strands of color into a geometric crisscross pattern to develop unique colors that are both elegant and well balanced. Choose from colors like Cement, Mystic, Chamois, Fieldstone and Stucco to generate remarkable designs. You can use this fabric to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material in order to produce a clean and beautiful finish for any project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Crosstown Acoustic Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 23% post-consumer recycled polyester / 77% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 13.6 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 12.5″ vertical, 16.2″ horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbf min. warp and 150 lbf fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 35 lbf min. warp and 25 lbf fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.