Our Guilford of Maine Digit Fabric delivers a uniquely woven pattern to create this exclusive style of acoustical panel fabric. Choose from colors like Vanilla, Latte, Mint and Green Tea to create your own distinct designs. Use this fabric to craft a custom motif on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities.
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Digit Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 14% Post-consumer & 86% pre-consumer
- Weight: 12.1 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 6.1″ vertical, 8.2″ horizontal
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 200 lbf min. warp and 125 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 30 lbf min. warp fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.