Our Guilford of Maine Metallation Acoustic Fabric is forged and inspired by a range of metals that provide an innovative, robust look for use on acoustical panels or other materials. With colors names like 18 Karat, Etched Bronze, Fired Titanium, and Chrome, you will be sure to find a selection to arouse design ideas to match your precious metals. Use this fabric to create custom acoustic panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities.
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Metallation Acoustic Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 56% post-consumer recycled polyester and 44% polyester
- Weight: 15.2 +/- 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 150 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 30 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.