Guilford of Maine Mingle Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Mingle Acoustic Fabric sprinkles a marbled pattern over subtle shades and hues. This color line includes straw, green tea, biscuit, winter, crystal, putty, khaki and carbon. The fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material to produce a clean and beautiful finish for any project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary between dye lots and your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Mingle Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 23% post and 77% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 10.9 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 16.7″ vertical, 16.2″ horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbf min. warp and 100 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 25 lbf min. warp and 15 lbf min. fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.10
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.