Guilford of Maine Network Fabric
This product will be discontinued by the manufacturer at the end of 2022.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Our Guilford of Maine Network Fabric sports an arrangement of intersecting horizontal and vertical lines on a natural background. Choose from colors like Hickory, Putty, Zinc and Frost. Use this fabric to create custom panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Network Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 11.0 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 11.875″ vertical, 16.375 horizontal
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84
- Breaking Strength: 190 lbf min. warp and 95 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 15 lbf min. warp and 10 lbf min fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.