Our Guilford of Maine Rattan Acoustic Fabric incorporates the basket weave design of rattan furniture. Use this pattern to blend or contrast with existing room decor for a soft natural look. Choose from colors like ivory, mercury, alabaster, harvest, tuscan, storm, sky, graphite and spring to generate remarkable designs on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary between dye lots and your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Provides a cleanable surface
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Rattan Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 34% post and 66% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 14.7 +/- 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 17.7″ vertical, 13.9″ horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 225 lbf min. warp and 200 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 35 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.10
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.