Guilford of Maine Rattan Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Rattan Acoustic Fabric incorporates the basket weave design of rattan furniture. Use this pattern to blend or contrast with existing room decor for a soft natural look. Choose from colors like Ivory, Mercury, Alabaster, Harvest, Tuscan, Storm, Sky, Graphite, and Spring to generate remarkable designs for your next project.
Please note this is an acoustic fabric with a pattern called “Rattan” and is not made from Rattan.
Shipping information: Guilford Fabric orders ship as one continuous piece on a 66″ wide roll to ensure you receive your material without creases. For instance, if you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. A maximum of 60 yards can be shipped per roll, so orders exceeding 60 yards ship on multiple tubes. Additionally, each color is shipped separately to prevent stray fabric strands, lint, etc. from contaminating other color rolls. Because of the size of the package, shipping carriers typically add an “oversize” charge that inflates shipping costs at low yardage. Unlike many competitors, we accept orders for as little as one yard but be advised that shipping costs often exceed the price of one or two yards of fabric.
Note regarding fabric color: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may also vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Provides a cleanable surface
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Rattan Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 34% post and 66% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 14.7 +/- 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 17.7″ vertical, 13.9″ horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 225 lbf min. warp and 200 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 35 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.10
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.