Our Guilford of Maine Sand Acoustic Fabric offers a granular, textured look in a range of organic colors. Create a natural looking palette using colors with names like Cocoa, Harvest, Sunglow, Spring and Woodland. Use this fabric to create custom panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustically transparent
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities.
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Sand Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 16.0 +/- 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbf min. warp and 150 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 20 lbf min. warp and 30 lbf fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.10
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.