Our PolyPhon™ Polyester Acoustic Ceiling Tile is a quick and easy sound absorption solution for drop tile suspended grid systems. The manufacturing process utilizes 60% recycled polyester fiber to create a sustainable, Eco-friendly and recyclable product. These ceiling tiles are a great alternative to standard ceiling tiles.
Many generic ceiling tiles are manufactured using loose mineral fibers and tend to crumble, creating dust and loose particulates that can irritate skin or eyes. The PolyPhon™ Ceiling Tile provides you with a durable and clean material to use for T-bar ceiling grid applications.
- No chemical irritants
- Dust free
- Durable and impact resistant
- 60% recycled content / 100% recyclable
Technical Information for PolyPhon™ Polyester Acoustic Ceiling Tiles:
- Sizes: 23-3/4″ x 47-3/4″
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Core: 100% Polyester Fiber (60% PET-Recycled Fiber, 40% PET Virgin Fiber)
- 1″ Thick: 7 pounds per cubic foot (PCF)
- 2″ Thick: 5 pounds per cubic foot (PCF)
- Color: White, Beige
- Edge Detail: Natural
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Flame Spread: 15
- Smoke Developed: 250
- Mounting options: Drop into existing T-bar Grid or direct mount to an existing ceiling surface use adhesive and/or mechanical fasteners.
- NRC: 0.70, 0.90, 0.95
|Sound Absorption (Hz) (per ASTM C 423-09)|
Type A: Sound absorption test for materials mounted direct to a flat surface like a wall or ceiling.
Type E400: Sound absorption test for materials installed into a T-Bard suspended ceiling grid.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Use a tacky lint roller to remove all loose dirt and dust or vacuum lightly with clean brush attachment. If still dirty, use a mild detergent with warm water and scrub lightly. Be sure to test in a small unnoticeable area first to make sure there are no adverse reactions to your solution. Blot dry with a clean absorbent cloth.