SONEX® Clean Acoustic Panel
A Sonex® Clean Acoustic panel is designed for environments that require noise control with durable, washable, and cleanable materials. These are ideal for use in a variety of applications, including bottling and food processing plants, clean rooms, and food preparation areas.
Sonex® Clean products meet USDA/FDA requirements. The products are fully encapsulated in FR taffeta vinyl for efficient cleaning and long, durable life. They offer excellent sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo.
The Sonex® Clean line is made from Willtec® melamine foam core, which is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire-rated. Products are available in a variety of standard colors.
- Washable, cleanable using a damp cloth
- Sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo
- Willtec® core is Class 1 fire-rated
- Attach in seconds to wall and/or ceiling surface with acouSTIC water-based adhesive or hook and loop or other mechanical systems
Technical Information for Sonex® Clean Panel
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″
- Part Numbers: SC-WT
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: 4.00 mil PVC Film
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E 84
- Meets California fire marshal requirements section 13115 CA Health & Safety
- Mounting: Adhesive, Velcro or C-brackets as supplied by installer
- NRC: 0.80
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate known in the state of California to cause cancer and Lead known in the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.