A Sonex® Clean Acoustic panel is designed for environments that require noise control with durable, washable and cleanable materials. These are ideal for use in a variety of applications, including bottling and food processing plants, clean rooms and food preparation areas.
Sonex® Clean products meet USDA/FDA requirements. The products are fully encapsulated in FR taffeta vinyl for efficient cleaning and long, durable life. They offer excellent sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo.
The Sonex® Clean line is made from Willtec® melamine foam core, which is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire-rated. Products are available in a variety of standard colors.
- Washable, cleanable using a damp cloth
- Sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo
- Willtec® core is Class 1 fire-rated
- Attach in seconds to wall and/or ceiling surface with acouSTIC water-based adhesive or hook and loop or other mechanical systems
Technical Information for Sonex® Clean Panel:
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″
- Part Numbers: SC-WT
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: 4.00 mil PVC Film
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E 84
- Meets California fire marshal requirements section 13115 CA Health & Safety
- Mounting: Adhesive, Velcro or C-brackets as supplied by installer
- NRC: 0.80
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|