The Sonex® Geometric Ceiling Cloud provides excellent sound absorption with three shapes for design flexibility for use any application. These acoustic ceiling clouds are designed to reduce echo and reverberation for large open spaces, especially when there is minimal space for acoustic wall treatments.
Sonex® Geometric Ceiling Cloud are lightweight and easy to install. Suspend these ceiling clouds using corkscrew hangers & cable (Sold Separately). The corkscrew hangers pierce and screw into the back of the foam cloud to provide an attachment point for wire or cable. Appropriate hardware to mount cables or wire to your ceiling may be purchased locally or provided by your installer.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
Technical Information for Whisperwave® Ceiling Cloud:
- Size: 4′ x 4′
- Thickness: 3″
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Shapes: Square, Circular, Hexagonal
- Finishes: Natural Grey, Natural White or HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
|Sound Absorption (Hz) |
Sabins per 4’x8′ per ASTM C423-07
- Install Corkscrew hangers in the field (Sold Separately) for ceiling-mounted cable installation (cable and cable mounts may be provided by installer).
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.