SONEX® Harmoni Acoustic Ceiling Tile
Sonex® Harmoni Ceiling Tiles are the natural choice when looking to combine contemporary styling with excellent acoustical control at a moderate price.
The Sonex® Harmoni ceiling tiles are manufactured from a Class 1 fire-rated acoustic foam. Choose from a smooth flat pattern or a slightly sculpted appearance. These ceiling tiles are painted with an HPC coating for a durable clean look. Install these ceiling tiles by simply dropping them into any standard T-bar suspended ceiling grid system.
These are a perfect solution for classrooms, listening rooms, home theaters, conference rooms, retail stores, and any other interior areas where ceiling tiles are used.
- Fits all 15/16″ grid systems
- Cleanable and durable HPC Coated Finish
- Prevents dirt/dust penetration
- Wipes easily with a damp cloth
- Smooth or softly sculpted patterns
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
Technical Information Sonex® Harmoni Ceiling Tile
- Size: 2′ x 2′ (14 tiles per box)
- Thickness: 2″
- Coverage: 56 square feet per box
- Part Number: CT
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Patterns: Tartan (Sculpted), Vista (Smooth)
- Finish: HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cubic ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: 0.90 (ASTM C423-90a; Mounting Type E)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)
ASTM C423-90a Type E Mount
- Quickly drops into any standard T-bar ceiling grid system
- Cross-tees facilitate retrofitting of 24″ x 48″ ceiling grids
- Press panels from above to set into grids (do not pull from face)
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile and should be handled with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.