Sonex® Tec Wedge Acoustic Foam
Sonex® Tec Wedge Acoustic Foam provides powerful acoustical control with a linear look for use in a range of sound control applications. The anechoic wedge design provides increased surface area for superior sound absorption with an attractive aesthetic.
Sonex® Tec Wedge utilizes a Class 1 fire-rated acoustical foam substrate to provide sound absorption. This material is suitable for use in public and private facilities. The Tec Wedge pattern easily installs to create a horizontal or vertical linear design.
Sonex® Tec Wedge Acoustic Foam is available in natural grey or natural white colors. HPC coating is available to provide durability and a splash of color. HPC coating is applied to the panel face and edges. These acoustic panels easily mount to any wall or ceiling surface with a water-based construction adhesive.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
Technical Information for Sonex® Tec Wedge Acoustic Foam
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″, 3″
- Part Numbers: TEC-2, TEC-3, TEC-2HW, TEC-3HW
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Colors: Natural Grey, Natural White, HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: 2″ (0.85), 3″ (1.00)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
- These panels mount easily to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.