Our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Corner Bass Trap is a low frequency absorber that answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs. They provide strong sound absorbing performance, durability and an elegant appearance. They easily fit into room corners and come in 24″ and 48″ heights, both of which have a 12″ depth. Installing these acoustical bass absorbers is quick and easy. They can simply rest on the floor in the corners or be adhered with water-based panel adhesive or Velcro®.
The standard fabric used on them is the Guilford of Maine FR701 Acoustic Fabric. Our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Corner Bass Trap is Class 1 fire-rated and are often used in the Broadcast and Recording Industries, Home Theaters and Houses of Worship.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Low frequency absorption
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Easy Installation
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap:
- Size: 12″ depth, 24″ or 48″ height
- Construction: Open-cell melamine-based foam core with fabric finish
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701
- Density: 0.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
- These bass traps can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile and should be handled with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.