Our AlphaSorb® Anchorage Acoustic Panel answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs at a cost much lower than other premium fabric wrapped acoustical panels. The Anchorage Acoustical Wall Panels are used to reduce noise and reverberation. Available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and vibrant colors, the Anchorage Panel line allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment.
These acoustic panels come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′ and in one or two-inch thicknesses. AlphaSorb® Anchorage Acoustical Wall Panels are Class 1 fire-rated and offer various edge details as well as installation options.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
Houses of Worship, Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing Rooms, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Multi-Purpose Rooms, Home Theaters and Auditoriums.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and vibrant colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Size: Choose from standard sizes or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage Style 2335 (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|