SoundSuede™ Acoustic Panel
Our SoundSuede™ Acoustic Panel answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound-absorbing performance, durability and suede appearance. These acoustical wall panels are wrapped in our SoundSuede™ fabric, which offers an elegant synthetic suede appearance, available in a variety of colors. These acoustical panels are ideal for theaters, home theaters, recording studios, houses of worship and more. Available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors, SoundSuede™ acoustical panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment.
These acoustic panels are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742. The SoundSuede™ acoustical wall panels are Class A fire-rated and offer various edge details as well as installation options.
- All of our SoundSuede™ acoustic panels are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- The fabric used is directional meaning it has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and panel orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 1-800-782-5742.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for or custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: SoundSuede™ (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square or Bevel; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.