Our SoundSuede™ Acoustic Panel answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound-absorbing performance, durability and suede appearance. These acoustical wall panels are wrapped in our SoundSuede™ fabric, which offers an elegant synthetic suede appearance, available in a variety of colors. These acoustical panels are ideal for theaters, home theaters, recording studios, houses of worship and more. Available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors, SoundSuede™ acoustical panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment.
These acoustic panels come in standard or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′ and standard thicknesses of one inch and two-inch. The SoundSuede™ acoustical wall panels are Class A fire-rated and offer various edge details as well as installation options.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Size: Choose from standard sizes or custom sizes up to 4’x10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: SoundSuede™ (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Radius
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|