AcoustiLight Fiber Optic Ceiling Tile
An AcoustiLight Fiber Optic Ceiling Tile is part of a revolutionary plug ‘n’ play acoustical ceiling tile system that is simple to use and adds magic to any high-end ceiling. With both a drop tile ceiling and surface mount systems. Premium acoustics, LED technology, labor savings, and sheer beauty are just some of the benefits you will experience.
- 1.0 NRC rating
- Low voltage light source = Low Power Consumption, Virtually No Heat, and Long Life
- Patent pending solid-state Star Engine embedded in every panels
- Save Money by Using a Combination of our Star Ceiling surrounded by matching regular back ceiling panels
- Lay-in or Drop Tiles available in Black CineTile with matte facing
- Surface Mount Tiles are wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustical Fabric with your choice of fabric color in Black Onyx or Midnight Blue.
Technical Information for AcoustiLight Fiber Optic Ceiling Tile
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2’x4′, 4′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″
- Colors: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
- Mounting: Drop into T-bar Grid, Surface Mount
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|