Our AlphaSorb® FR701 Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are the answer to your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound-absorbing performance, durability and elegant appearance. Once installed, these suspended ceiling clouds will absorb echo and reverberation, improving the room acoustics of the interior space.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and in the complete Guilford FR701 color line, these cloud panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These hanging panels come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 8′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. These clouds are custom and made-to-order, and will require some time to manufacture.
If you need a quicker solution, you may be interested in the nominal-sized AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Cloud. They are available in ten standard colors and will ship within 2-3 days.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® QS Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® FR701 Acoustic Ceiling Cloud:
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 8′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 or other fabrics as specified
- Density: 6-7 PCF (pound per cubic foot) acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|