AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Panel
The AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Panel has everything you need to create a space that looks and sounds fantastic! These sound absorbing wall panels come in 10 different colors, 3 different sizes and 2 thicknesses. As a DIY (Do it yourself) solution, you select the panel quantities, sizes and colors to acoustically treat your space.
Use these panels to expand or customize the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit and AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit or combine with AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Quick Ship Bass Traps, or AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Ceiling Clouds. If you require larger panels for your project, please check out our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel.
Each panel is wrapped with high quality Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric. Underneath the fabric is a high-density fiberglass acoustical core for maximum sound absorption. With each shipment, we include a complete set of wall mount hardware for easy installation or removal. With a Class 1 fire-rating, these panels will meet building code requirements for both public and private facilities.
These acoustical wall panels are an excellent choice to reduce reverberation in Offices, Conference Rooms, Home Entertainment, Teleconferencing, Videoconferencing, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Restaurants or anywhere that needs a quick and effortless acoustical solution.
With decades of experience in the sound control industry, Acoustical Solutions reviewed many materials and manufacturing processes before finalizing the design of our Alphasorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels. Before you make a purchase decision, be sure to understand the composition and process used to produce the panels. If comparing to other suppliers, we think you will purchase from us. Read more about the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Advantage.
Please Note: Sold individually, or in discounted pre-made, same-color boxes of 5, 10, or 20 units. Click here for more pricing details.
- Quick Ship – These panels ship in 2-3 business days
- Three sizes, two thicknesses and ten colors
- Mix and match sizes, thicknesses and colors when buying individual panels
- Quantity discounts available for certain panel sizes; click here for details
- Installs easily to existing walls
- Reduces reverberation and flutter echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Panel
- Panel Sizes: 12″ x 47-1/2″, 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Core: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Edge Design: Natural square edge
- Intended Use: Wall mounted sound absorbing panels to reduce reverberation
- Wall Mounting Provision:
- Two prong angled impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Mounting with adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 0.80, 1.10
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.