AlphaSorb® Series 300 Polyester Acoustic Baffles
The Superior Acoustical Ceiling Baffle. AlphaSorb® 300 Series Acoustic Baffles are constructed with two layers of 9mm Plex Board and a center air space for maximum sound absorption. Combine that with the benefit of our wide array of beautiful PET felt sound absorbing material, and you’ve got the perfect match to your acoustical needs.
- Easy Install
- Choice of 34 Colors
- Lightweight and Easy to Handle
- Linear Layout
- Modern Design
- Excellent Acoustical Values
- 100% Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- 55% Recycled Content
Product can be installed with your choice of either aircraft cable or threaded rod attachments.
- 100% Recyclable
- Low VOC Emissions
- Standard Baffle Sizes (WxH; Nominal): 48″ x 12″, 48″ x 16″, 48″ x 24:, 95″ x 12″, 95″ x 16″, 95″ x 24″
- Thickness: 2-3/4″
- Weight Per Baffle: 1.5 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E-84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) – NRC|
Based on Baffle size 4′ x 2′ with Type “J” Mounting. Sabins are based on Sabins per Object, NRC is an equivalent number based on one face of one panel.