AlphaSorb® Anchorage Ceiling Cloud
Our AlphaSorb® Anchorage Ceiling Cloud offers a crepe style weave in many vibrant colors to treat your space for aesthetics and acoustics. These clouds are suspended fro the ceiling to absorb echo and reverberation to improve the sound quality.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, Anchorage cloud panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These hanging panels are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Quick Ship Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Anchorage acoustic ceiling clouds are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- The fabric used is directional meaning it has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 800-782-5742.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Anchorage Ceiling Cloud
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage
- Density: 6-7 PCF (pound per cubic) foot acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Miter; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.