Our AlphaSorb® Anchorage Ceiling Cloud offers a crepe style weave in many vibrant colors to treat your space for aesthetics and acoustics. These clouds are suspended fro the ceiling to absorb echo and reverberation to improve the sound quality.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, Anchorage cloud panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These hanging clouds come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Anchorage acoustic ceiling clouds are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® QS Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Anchorage Ceiling Cloud:
- Sizes: Up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage
- Density: 6-7 PCF (pound per cubic) foot acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|