IAC Acoustics Noise-Lock® Door
The IAC Acoustics Noise-Lock® Door is a high-performance steel acoustic door for noise and sound isolation and containment. The Noise-Lock® Door is a completely engineered soundproof door. They ship factory assembled with a leaf, split-frame, seals, hinges and hardware. All doors are pre-hung for operational alignment, fit and finish before shipping.
Self-aligning magnetic seals assure long life and high field performance, even under constant use. The cam-lift hinges lower and seal the door to the floor, eliminating the high-maintenance of automatic drop seals. Split frames eliminate in-field grouting to achieve the specified acoustic performance and provide quick and clean installation times.
These soundproof doors are highly customizable with a large range of options. Single and double leaf doors are available in a powder coated metal finish or wood veneer. There are multiple sizes for vision panels, and options for UL fire ratings, blast resistance, radio frequency shielding, security ratings and ADA compliance.
IAC Noise-Lock® Doors are a perfect choice for applications in auditoriums, concert halls, control rooms, convention centers, conference rooms, engine test cells, music practice spaces, offices, machinery enclosures, broadcast facilities, mechanical equipment rooms, recording studios, secure areas, secure SCIF rooms, RF/Acoustic shielded facilities, and sound and noise testing facilities.
- Certified performance
- STC ratings of 51 – 64
- Steel construction
- Standard and custom sizes
- Pre-hung and fully factory assembled
- UL fire, blast and security ration options
- Wood veneer and powder coat finishes
- Self-aligning seals
Technical formation for IAC Acoustics Noise-Lock® Door
- Size: 36″ x 84″ (3′ x 7′), or custom as required
- Door range: Single leaf, double leaf, fire rated, link, glazed, hatches
- Door Includes: leaf, split-frame, seals, hinges and hardware
- Finish: Powder coated metal or wood veneer
- Available features:
- UL ratings
- ADA compliance
- Electrical operation
- Vision panels
- Blast/ballistic resistance ratings up to 3 psi,
- Radio frequency shielding up to 100 dB
- Security rated SCIF that meets ICD 705, JANFAN 6/9 and TEMPEST requirements
- STC: 51-64
|Sound Transmission Loss (Hz)|