Our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel reduces sound intensity and reverberation while providing an easily cleanable acoustical fabric finish. Available in a selection of muted metallic colors, these panels are ideal for restaurants, bars, nightclubs or high-end offices. Our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel offers a sleek appearance with the added advantage of quick and simple cleaning using a damp cloth. These panels are Class A fire-rated, offer exceptional acoustical performance and are available in sizes up to 4’ x 10’.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 acoustic panels are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel:
- Size: Choose from standard sizes or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Studio 54 (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|