AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel
Our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel reduces sound intensity and reverberation while providing an easily cleanable acoustical fabric finish. Available in a selection of muted metallic colors, these panels are ideal for restaurants, bars, nightclubs or high-end offices. Our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel offers a sleek appearance with the added advantage of quick and simple cleaning using a damp cloth. These panels are Class A fire-rated, offer exceptional acoustical performance, and are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 acoustic panels are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- The fabric used is directional meaning it has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and panel orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 800-782-5742.
- Easily cleanable
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Reduces reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Acoustic Panel
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Use these sound absorbing wall panels in interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Studio 54 (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Miter Edge; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.80) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.