Our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Ceiling Cloud is a sound absorbing ceiling treatment with metallic pallet of cleanable fabric colors. These suspended ceiling clouds will absorb echo and reverberation to the room acoustics of your interior space.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, AlphaSorb® ceiling provide effective sound control treatment that wipe-able. These hanging clouds come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® QS Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Studio 54 acoustic ceiling clouds are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Studio 54 Ceiling Cloud:
- Sizes: Up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Studio 54
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Mitered Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|