We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Install Team Member –
Acoustical Solutions, a national acoustical material supplier, currently has an opening for an Installation Team Member. This is a full-time position that is primarily responsible for installing acoustical building materials, such as fabric wrapped panels and site-built fabric stretch systems on walls and ceilings in commercial spaces, public facilities, government locations as well as residential spaces. Team Members operate equipment, install product, perform quality inspections, actively participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement initiatives.
The role of an install team member is to assist in the full scope of a job from start to finish. This includes activities such as pre-job overviews, loading, transporting, un-loading, set-up, installation and clean up. Team members must present themselves in a professional manner at all times while demonstrating company values, a strong work ethic whilst obeying all safety procedures during the entire process of an installation.
- Install a variety of acoustical products that meet company standards of quality. Report to Team Lead any defects, deficiencies, or process issues related to safety, quality, or installation
- Follow work instructions to ensure consistent installation of products.
- Review scope and understand each install job’s requirements
- Team members must understand/follow safety regulations and company policies on and off job site while clocked in
- Team members actively participate in Pre-Job overview with Team Leads to discuss job scope and any potential issues that may arise during installation.
- Ensure the job site is always clean. “Make it as if we like we were never there”
- Vehicle safety adherence at all times in accordance with company policies and procedures. Team member is responsible for notifying Team Lead when an issue with vehicles arise i.e.; Check engine lights, Headlights, Oil Levels, etc.
- Participate in classroom and hands-on Complete and obtain certifications for all Install Team specific training. Notifies Project Manager when certain certifications need to be renewed including but not limited to OSHA 10, aerial work platform and other training as assigned by Project Manager.
- Operate and maintain various machinery, tools, and equipment while on the job site and at the office
- Work with Project Manager and Team Leader to understand, learn, and embrace Lean/Continuous Improvement tools and concepts concerning safety, quality, production, 5S, and other
- Actively follow 5S (maintaining a consistent and orderly work space at all times for increased safety and efficiency).
- Communicate with fellow Team Members any issues that arise throughout the install process.
- Other tasks as assigned by Team Leader and Project Manager or any other member of management
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years carpentry experience
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in using tools and equipment
- Be able to lift and carry 70 lbs. on a regular basis
- Qualified candidates required to have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior experience in this field or general carpentry
- Ability to work at heights up to 40 feet
- Be customer service oriented on job sites and maintain professionalism at all times
- Qualified candidates should be organized and goal-oriented
- Ability to work well within a team
- Maintain positive attitude and be open to accept new ideas and change
- Ability to communicate well with others, including fellow Team Members, Team Leads, and Managers.
- Work overtime as needed to meet business operational needs
- Consistently be on time and ready to work (at job site when shift starts and breaks end)
- Adhere to company philosophy and values
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Standing, sitting, walking, stooping, use of hands to inspect parts, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, talking and hearing.
- Employee will frequently lift and/or move
- Occasional disagreeable elements present part of the time, such as heat, cold, dampness, dust, noise, and the presence of odorous
Position Type/Expected Work Hours:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days – Monday through Friday-7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Overtime including weekends as required based on business operational needs.
Travel to job site locations in the United States
Acoustical Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Click to Apply