Welcome to the Acoustical Solutions Career Center!
Acoustical Solutions is an exciting, rapidly growing company looking for good people to join our team.
As a leading supplier of acoustical products and services, we help the environments inside restaurants, offices, schools, and churches “sound better” by reducing echo or blocking noise.
We are looking for new team members who are motivated to work hard and succeed in a team-oriented environment. Join our team today!
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunity
- Health and Ancillary Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
July 22, 2022 – Acoustical Solutions, LLC seeks candidate to provide functional & technical implementation & support to entire organization for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) & Microsoft NAV Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Applicants must possess:
- BS in IT or related
- 3yrs exp in job offered or related, including MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability effectively communicate & present technical info to non-technical audience.
Pre-hire criminal background/drug screen. Job in Richmond, VA area. Full-time/M-F. Resume to [email protected]
July 28, 2022
The role of a Team Leader — Warehouse, is to be the first point of support and leadership for the Warehouse team, while still working and performing direct job duties, as all other team members. Including order fulfillment, receiving, shipping, logistics and inventory management.
The Team Leader is responsible for supporting the daily activities for his or her assigned team. In addition to achieving their own individual production targets, the team leader provides guidance and mentoring for the team as required to achieve the team goals. The team leader is also responsible for developing the skills for each team member.
Team Leaders also lead the daily management process for their area, ensuring involvement of entire team. Daily Management includes data tracking and root cause problem solving processes to ensure quality, on-time delivery, and cost control in all areas of responsibility. The Team Leader ensures that all policies and procedures are followed by team, and advises supervisor of any questions, concerns, or issues related to same. Embraces Continuous Improvement Philosophies and Processes; and continually improves personal skills related to CI, business, and management.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting
- 5 years of Warehouse Experience
- Forklift operator certification
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving history
- Experience using process improvement tools, completing root cause analysis, and developing visual controls and material replenishment systems.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required in all cases. Degrees beyond high school are preferred.
- Qualified candidates should be goal-oriented, organized and have well developed problem solving, conflict management, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Business processes experience is preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS office & ERP software
- Physically be able to lift 50 lbs., stand sit move squat, walk, climb and work at heights up to 20 feet
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Good verbal and written skills
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Pass background, driver’s check, and drug screening
- Two locations in the Richmond Metro area, 11 miles apart, daily transport of materials between warehouses using company vehicle.
Acoustical Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Acoustical Solutions is actively taking every measure to ensure the safety of our employees, their families and our customers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Acoustical Solutions promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment with mandatory pre-employment drug testing. Acoustical Solutions compliant with E-Verify and a background check prior to hire will be required.