Our IAC Engineered Products are a specific sub-set of products we have available which are manufactured by IAC Acoustics, the leading manufacturer of metal sound control products in the world. Established in 1949, IAC Acoustics has a long history working with the most prestigious facilities in the world, to control the noise within their spaces.
In our official capacity as an IAC Acoustic representative, we cover specific geographical locations to offer assistance with the specification, acquisition, and installation/service of the enti
re range of IAC products. Our current exclusive territories are; Washington D.C, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, and Texas. However, we also are the closest official representative to several adjacent territories, which we cover to ensure clients get the best results on their project. To assess if we are the closest representative to you, see the map below.
If you contact us from an area, or about a project, which is outside our area of coverage, we will be able to assist in connecting you to the nearest IAC representative who can help you with your needs.
IAC Acoustic products service a wide range of needs and environments:
- Noishield Sound Barrier Walls, which are typically used along highway routes to protect neighboring communities, or roof-top applications to surround HVAC equipment
- Moduline Modular Equipment Enclosures, to surround equipment and reduce exposure of workers in the vicinity, these products are also the basis for our test chambers
- Quiet-Duct in-line Duct Silencers, these reduce noise in ventilation systems, used both for equipment enclosure ventilation systems and commercial grade HVAC systems in offices
- NoiseLock Sound Control Door Assembly, used in music production/performance spaces to isolate and contain the noise from each room and used throughout our enclosure offerings
- NoiseLock Sound Control Windows, used in music production/performance spaces to isolate and contain the noise from each room and used throughout our enclosure offerings
- Accutone 2 Architectural Enclosures, these are full modular self-supporting rooms, which can be used as stand-alone production suites or Music Practice Rooms
As a turn-key provider we have a wide-range of installation details, and pre-written CSI specification documents to assist acoustical consultants and architects achieve there design intent, and then our highly-trained team can ensure that through-out the execution of your project, the process goes as smoothly as possible.
For more information please contact us.