To Our Valued Customers,
At Acoustical Solutions, two of our core values is Safety and Customer Service. Our focus has always been the well-being of customer, our employee, and their families and that focus is an even bigger priority during these difficult times. As the spread of COVID-19 continues across the US and around the world, we want to share with you the preventative measures we are taking to assure you can confidently continue to do business with us for your acoustical needs.
Safety and Protection of People
To the greatest extent possible, we are taking at Acoustical Solutions to make every effort to mitigate the threat of COVID-19 on your projects.
First and foremost, we have implemented a staff education on preventative measures for their own safety that is updated weekly. In addition, non-essential employees are working remotely. We have also placed restrictions on travel, events, and face-to-face meetings.
Essential employees are following the steps below to ensure the continued safety of everyone they come into contact with during the day:
Heightened Hygiene Diligence
- Minimize contact among staff, customers, and contractors
- Practice social distancing maintaining 6 feet separation to the extent possible.
- Employees do not shake hands under any circumstances.
- Limit team interface by assigning individual crews to each job.
- Increased hygiene practices
- Practice frequent hand washing
- Utilize hand sanitizer after touching frequently used surfaces when hand washing facilities are not readily available.
- Use of cloth masks where possible. Cloth masks are intended to protect the wearer from touching their face.
- Wear protective gloves and eyewear at all times and other required PPE.
- Utilize personally assigned tools. Avoid sharing tools. When tools are shared; disinfect using approved alcohol or bleach formula after each use.
- Vehicle surfaces commonly touched shall be disinfected daily.
- Equipment shall be disinfected at the start and end of the shift and used by one team member to the extent possible. If shared, disinfect after each use.
Response Strategy at Customer Sites
In the event that an employee(s) exhibits symptoms to keep your project and employees safe:
- Immediate removal from job site
- Employees will be instructed to stay home and seek appropriate medical care for their symptoms.
- Employees are required to notify their manager when they have symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Acoustical Solutions will inform customers upon notification of a positive COVID-19 case whose facilities or employees may have been exposed.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take all precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We value you as a customer and are grateful for the opportunity to help keep you and your businesses moving forward.
The Acoustical Solutions Team
To learn more about how Acoustical Solutions can solve your noise control problems, use our contact form, call one of our Acoustical Sales Consultants at (800) 782-5742, or visit us on the web at acousticalsolutions.com.