Our AlphaFlex® Ripstop Ceiling Banner provides exceptional sound absorption with a durable, abuse resistant finish. These Banners are designed for facilities that require large amounts of sound absorption and acoustical treatment. AlphaFlex® Ceiling Banners reduce reverberation (echo) time in harsh acoustical environments.
They are designed to hang parallel to the ceiling via aluminum mounting stays or direct mount to the ceiling using washer plates and appropriate hardware. Especially effective and cost-efficient for large room environments. AlphaFlex® Ripstop Ceiling Banners are available in a standard width of 4 ft. (other custom widths available) and custom lengths up to 20 ft.
Arenas, gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms, theaters, aquatic centers, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Durable, abuse resistant finish
- Size: up to 4′ x 20′
- Thickness: 2″ (default), 4″
- Material: 0.75 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Ripstop Nylon
- Suspension Provision:
- Anodized Aluminum Stiffener/Gripper Bars (For hanging with a festoon)
- Washer Plates, painted to match (For direct mount to roof deck)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- 2″ Thick: 0.90
- 4″ Thick: 1.00
- Install to existing construction using stiffeners or direct mount washer plates using appropriate cable and/or hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain at room temperature.