Our AlphaIsolation™ Cup Mount is a high-grade neoprene isolation medium efficiently and economically reduces structure-born noise and resonant vibration. These isolation mounts are made to create a buffer between noisy machinery and floors.
These mounts provide a simple attachment method for machinery on casters up to a 3″ diameter or square legs up to 1″ square. AlphaIsolation™ Cup Mounts are available in weight capacities up to 225 lbs., 175 – 400 lbs., or 300- 625 lbs. per mount. The mounts are 1-1/2″ high with a 3-3/8″ outside and a 2-1/4″ inside diameter.
To install, simply place the cup mount underneath each leg of the unit you wish to isolate.
- Reduces structure borne noise and vibration
- Simple attachment
- Compatible with casters up to 3″ diameter
- Compatible with square legs up to 1″ square
Technical Information for AlphaIsolation™ Cup Mount:
- Size: 1-1/2″ high x 3-3/8″ outer diameter x 2-1/4″ interior diameter
- Unit Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Construction: Neoprene covered steel cup
- Intended Use: To decouple machinery from the floor to reduce structure borne noise
- Weight Capacity (ea.):
- up to 225 lbs. (40 durometer)
- 175 – 400 lbs. (50 durometer)
- 300 – 625 lbs. (60 durometer)
- Maximum Rated Deflection: 0.20 in.