Vibration Isolation Pad
A Vibration Isolation Pad is a high-grade neoprene or rubber isolation medium which can efficiently and economically control structure-born noise and resonant vibration. Vibration Isolation pads can be used to reduce noise, high frequency vibration and impact from machinery. The most common applications have these pads placed under machinery, grinders, compressors, metal panel enclosures or other common sources of high intensity noise levels for vibration and shock control. These vibration control pads are available in various thickness, size and weight rating to meet an array of needs.
- The 18″ x 18″ waffle pattern pads offer a modular design comprised of 2″ x 2″ squares. These squares separate easily when cut to provide evenly distribution to make a smaller pad. The waffle pattern is excellent at preventing slippage.
- The 24″ x 24″ pad is a standard neoprene pad that can provide a larger area of coverage than the 18″ x 18″ pads.
- The standard rubber pads can be used for most any application.
If you need a vibration isolation pad that is resistant to oils, please choose one of the neoprene options.
Chillers, Compressors, HVAC units, Vent Sets, Pumps Motor Generators, Transformers, Diesel Generators, Punch Presses, Lathes, Saws, Power Presses, Drill Presses, floating floors and other structures.
- Reduce structure borne sound
- Isolate machinery
- Reduce vibration transfer
- Sheet Sizes:
- 18″ x 18″ Pad
- Design: Waffled Modular surface pattern 2″x2″ squares
- Rubber (Standard)
- Neoprene (For moderate oil resistance and longevity outdoors)
- Cork / Rubber combo
- Weight: Approximately 8 lbs.
- 24″ x 24″ Pad
- Material: Standard Neoprene Pad
- Weight: Approximately 12 lbs.
- 18″ x 18″ Pad
Acoustical Solutions offers these options of Isolation Pads:
- The Cork and Rubber Combo Pad is 18″ x 18″ x 3/4″ thick with a 50 PSI rating.
- The Heavy Duty Vibration Isolation Pad is 18″x 18″ 3/4″ thick with a 45 PSI rating.
- The Medium Isolation Pad is a 18″ x 18″ x 3/8″ thick pad with a 45 PSI rating.
- The Standard Pad comes in a 24″ x 24″ x 1/4″ thick neoprene pad with a 40 PSI rating.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene and Isoprene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.