Isolation Cup Mount
Our Isolation Cup Mount is a high-grade neoprene isolation medium efficiently and economically reduces structure-born noise and resonant vibration. These isolation mounts are made to create a buffer between noisy machinery and floors.
These mounts provide a simple attachment method for machinery on casters up to a 3″ diameter or square legs up to 1″ square. Isolation Cup Mounts are available in weight capacities up to 225 lbs., 175 – 400 lbs., or 300- 625 lbs. per mount. The mounts are 1-1/2″ high with a 3-3/8″ outside and a 2-1/4″ inside diameter.
To install, simply place the cup mount underneath each leg of the unit you wish to isolate.
- Reduces structure borne noise and vibration
- Simple attachment
- Compatible with casters up to 3″ diameter
- Compatible with square legs up to 1″ square
Technical Information for Isolation Cup Mount
- Size: 1-1/2″ high x 3-3/8″ outer diameter x 2-1/4″ interior diameter
- Unit Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Construction: Neoprene covered steel cup
- Intended Use: To decouple machinery from the floor to reduce structure borne noise
- Weight Capacity (ea.):
- up to 225 lbs. (40 durometer)
- 175 – 400 lbs. (50 durometer)
- 300 – 625 lbs. (60 durometer)
- Maximum Rated Deflection: 0.20 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene and Isoprene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.