Our Cam Lift hinge is a mortise-style hinge for use with sound secure doors utilizing acoustical seals. The cam lifting action greatly improves the sealing characteristics along the door perimeter, lifting and lowering the door with the swing. Cam Lift Hinges will not bind door closures when doors are hung within accepted industry standards. The hinges are cast in stainless steel and available for either left or right hinged doors.
Technical Information for Cam Lift Hinge:
- Size: 4-1/2″ (w) x 5″ (h)
- 950: 1/2″ diameter pin
- 953: 3/8″ diameter pin
- Weight Capacity:
- 950: 500 lbs. for 1-1/2″ pairs
- 953: 300 lbs. for 1-1/2″ pairs
- Finish: Stainless Steel (Hardened tool steel, hardened & chrome finished to Rockwell C 60 to meet ASME/ANSI B 18.3 specs)
- Swing Options: Left Hand or Right Hand
- Includes: 1 screw pack with
- (24) 1/4″ – 20 x 3/4″ machine screws
- (12) 1/2″ – 12 x 1-1/2″ wood screws
- Minimum clearance at head of frame is 3/16″.
- For doors greater than 1-3/4″, clearance is 1/4″.
- Lift: At 180″ opening is 5/16″