CrossPoint™ Sound Absorbing Fabric
CrossPoint™ Sound Absorbing Fabric makes for a soft, attractive, sound-absorbing wall covering to improve speech intelligibility. Acoustic wall fabric is an easy way to soften the sound and reduce reflections in the speech range. The acoustical fabric is made of a recycled polyester blend fiber for its inherent stain resistance, durability and easy maintenance.
This acoustical wall fabric is available in a wide variety of colors and is easily applied with a heavy-duty wall-covering adhesive, leaving a seamless finish. CrossPoint™ acoustical fabric has a sound absorption rating of NRC 0.20, is Class A fire rated and passes the corner burn test NFPA-265.
CrossPoint™ acoustical fabric is great for use as a wall covering for exhibits & displays, conference rooms, theaters, schools and much more.
Shipping information: CrossPoint™ acoustical Fabric orders ship as one continuous piece on a 66″ wide roll to ensure you receive your material without creases. For instance, if you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. A maximum of 60 yards can be shipped per roll, so orders exceeding 60 yards ship on multiple tubes. Additionally, each color is shipped separately to prevent stray fabric strands, lint, etc. from contaminating other color rolls. Because of the size of the package, shipping carriers typically add an “oversize” charge that inflates shipping costs at low yardage. Unlike many competitors, we accept orders for as little as one yard but be advised that shipping costs often exceed the price of one or two yards of fabric.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary between dye lots and your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. All fabric is custom cut to order, and non-returnable.
- Manufactured with recycled polyester content
- Reclamation program to reuse fabric at the end of its life
- Improves speech ineligibility
- Self-healing and tack-able
- Reduces flutter echo
- Pill/fuzz resistant
- Velcro compatible
- Excellent tear strength
- Easily Cleanable
- Needle-bonded to ensure fiber lock
- 100% solution-dyed for fade-proof color
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Size: 54″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Thickness: 3/16″ nominal
- Construction: Needlebond
- Pattern: Single Rib pattern that runs with the length of the fabric
- Material: 50% Recycled Polyester Fiber Blend
- Weight: 30 oz./linear yard (20 oz. per square yard)
- Intended Use: absorptive wall fabric for interior vertical surfaces to soften sound and reduce reflections in the speech range
- Packing: by the yard or 24-yard bolt
- Fire Rating:
- Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Passes Corner Burn NFPA-265; UBC 8-2 Tunnel Test
- Colorfastness (AATCC-168):
- Wet Crocking: 5
- Dry Crocking: 5
- Passes: FMVSS302
- Abrasion Resistance:
- Rib # Cycles: 1,720
- Rupture # Cycles: 2,2260
- Electrostatic: 0.2kv per AATCC-134
- Mounting: Installs in a similar fashion to wall carpet
- NRC: 0.20 (Direct over gypsum board)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|