Our Cypress Acoustic Panel is exterior grade for absorbing sound in outdoor applications. This product is intended for use in amphitheaters, pavilions, amusement facilities, noise enclosures, and as transportation noise reduction. Made with durable Cypress exterior fabric, these panels will withstand the elements and the effects of excessive temperature changes. These highly effective acoustical products are weather resistant, lightweight, cost efficient, and easy to install.
Sound traveling at 730 miles per hour will reflect and ricochet off hard surfaces, producing excessive reverberation (echo) within the area. Extensive testing has shown that Cypress Exterior Panels reduce reverberation times by 1/2 to 5 seconds and sound intensity levels by 2 to 12 decibels.
Technical Information for Cypress Acoustic Panel:
- Size: Up to 4′ x 8′ (with Grommets), Up to 4′ x 12′ (with aluminum stiffeners)
- Thickness: 2″
- Material: 1.2-1.65 lb. / cu. ft. fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Exterior, sound absorption
- Finish: Cypress Exterior Fabric
- Fire Rating: Class B for outdoor use
- Suspension: Nickel plated grommets (default), stainless steel grommets, aluminum stiffeners
- NRC: 0.95
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|