Our VersiFold Room Divider is a folding acoustical divider that dampens sound and creates separate spaces that sound great. Each partition panel uses a fully-tackable, acoustical ribbed fabric over a heavy foam core. Set up the VersiFold in a zig-zag pattern, or combine with the optional VersiFoot accessories to create either “L” or “C” shapes. Each unit has side magnets that allow multiple VersiFolds or VersiPanels to be interconnected. Unlike our other room dividers, these acoustical partitions meet the floor directly from end to end, keeping sound confined from other areas.
Quickly and easily create additional office work areas, home recording studios, portable classrooms, and temporary meeting areas. Even if space division isn’t a priority, these partitions may be placed against walls to add accent while controlling acoustics. Several units may be linked together with the built-in magnetic end pieces. Use the VersiFold as an acoustical studio partition, or as a room divider to manage space more effectively.
For enhanced stability and more arrangement flexibility, add a couple VersiFoot Partition Stabilizers to your order.
- Stain Resistant Acoustically Ribbed Fabric
- Plastic top and bottom cap for durability
- Magnetic unit-to-unit connectors to connect multiple units
- Heavy-duty Stitched construction
Technical Information for VersiFold Room Divider:
- Size: 96″ wide x 78″ high
- Thickness: 2-1/4″
- Color: Beige, Grey, Powder Blue
- Construction: Fabric wrapped LDPE (low density polyethylene) foam core
- Intended Use: Interior acoustical partition and room divider
- Finish: 100% recyclable acoustically ribbed needle bonded fabric
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Flame Spread 15
- Smoke Density 30
- NRC: 0.65
|Sound Absorption (Hz)