Our VersiPanel Partition Wall modular system is a configurable sound absorbing acoustic divider that easily stores away when not in use. Due to its superior sound-dampening capabilities and attractive appearance, the VersiPanel is popular for use as a studio partition or office divider. Unlike other partition walls, the VersiPanel meets the floor directly from end to end, limiting the passage of sound.
The VersiPanel is made up of several smaller linear panels. This allows you to arrange the partition in a serpentine “S” shape. By adding a couple optional VersiFoot accessories, you can create “C” or “L” shapes, often seen in recording or testing spaces. This flexibility in arrangement options allows the VersiPanel acoustic partition to be used in a variety of applications, such as recording studios, offices and classrooms. Link several units together with the attached magnetic end pieces to create a larger partition. Each unit has 8 factory mounted rare-earth magnets. There are four on each end of opposite polarity. The magnets are nickel-coated to protect them from breaking and chipping, hence their typically shiny, corrosion resistant nature.
The finish for these acoustical dividers are a 100% recyclable, sound absorbing fabric. Colored fibers are needle bonded into a continuous structure, then finished with a heat set, latex back to ensure fiber lock. The soft flexibility of this fabric makes it suitable for high-traffic areas. The “self-healing” nature allows you to use the partition as a tack board. Their excellent pill resistance makes them Velcro Compatible.
The VersiPanel can be rolled up for easy storage. For enhanced stability and more arrangement flexibility, add a couple VersiFoot Partition Stabilizers to your order.
- Stain Resistant Acoustically Ribbed Fabric
- Plastic top and bottom cap for durability
- Magnetic unit-to-unit connectors to connect multiple units
- Heavy-duty Stitched construction
- Easy to roll up for storage
Technical Information for VersiPanel Partition Wall:
- Size: 96″ wide x 78″ high
- Thickness: 2-1/4″
- Color: Beige, Grey, Powder Blue
- Construction: Fabric wrapped LDPE (low density polyethylene) foam core
- Intended Use: Interior acoustical partition and room divider
- Finish: 100% recyclable acoustically ribbed needle bonded fabric
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Flame Spread 15
- Smoke Density 30
- NRC: 0.65
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|