An AlphaFlex® PVC Ceiling Banner provides exceptional sound absorption with a wipe-able PVC finish. These Banners are designed for facilities that require large amounts of sound absorption and acoustical treatment. Our AlphaFlex® PVC Ceiling Banner also reduces reverberation (echo) time in harsh acoustical environments.
The banners are designed to hang parallel to the ceiling via aluminum mounting stays. They can also direct mount to the ceiling using washer plates and appropriate hardware. They are especially effective and cost-efficient for large room environments. AlphaFlex® PVC Ceiling Banners are available in a standard width of 4 ft. (other custom widths are available) and custom lengths of up to 20 ft.
Arenas, gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms, theaters, aquatic centers, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Wipe-able finish
Technical Information for AlphaFlex® PVC Ceiling Banner:
- Size: up to 4′ x 20′
- Thickness: 2″ (default), 4″
- Material: 0.75 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Heat Sealed PVC Finish (Option for one side perforated)
- Suspension Provision:
- Default: Anodized Aluminum Stiffener/Gripper Bars (For hanging with a festoon)
- Optional: Washer Plates, painted to match (For direct mount to roof deck)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- 2″ Thick: 1.00
- 4″ Thick: 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
- Install to existing construction using stiffeners or direct mount washer plates using appropriate cable and/or hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware.
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain at room temperature.
Note: Projects requiring the use of Washer Plates for direct mount to the roof deck or 4″ thick material are quoted on an individual basis.