The AlphaPerf® Metal Cloud is used primarily as sound a sound absorber in noisy environments such as gymnasiums, swimming pools, pump rooms and industrial fabrication work areas.
These acoustical cloud panels consist of a corrugated metal skin with an encapsulated acoustical insulated material. The corrugated metal skin allows sound waves to enter the sound absorbing material where the sound waves are then turned to energy.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Impact Resistance
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information AlphaPerf® Metal Cloud:
- Width: 18″, 24″, & 30″ (Custom widths up to 30″ max)
- Height: 12″ up to 144″ (Flat Pattern) 12″ up to 126″ (V-Groove Pattern)
- Thickness: 2″ & 4″
- Construction: 22 Gauge perforated galvanized steel with acoustic fiberglass fill encapsulated in black heat sealed polywrap
- Pattern: Flat or V-Groove
- Finish: Selection of RAL powder coated colors
- Intended Use: Sound absorption for interior spaces
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E84
- Mounting options: Flush or Stand-off. Various configurations available.
- NRC: up to 1.25
|Sound Absorption (Hz) 2″ nominal thickness, fill unwrapped|