AlphaPerf® Metal Acoustic Panel
This AlphaPerf® Metal Acoustic Panel is a modular wall unit consisting of a metal or aluminum frame surrounding a perforated metal skin, with an encapsulated acoustical sound absorber. The perforated metal allows sound waves to enter the absorbing material where a portion is transformed from sound energy to heat. AlphaPerf® Metal Wall Panels are used primarily as sound absorbers in potentially noisy environments such as gymnasiums, swimming pools, pump rooms, and industrial fabrication work areas.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Impact Resistance
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information AlphaPerf® Metal Acoustic Panel
- Width: 18″, 24″, & 30″ (Custom widths up to 30″ max)
- Height: 12″ up to 144″ (Flat Pattern) 12″ up to 126″ (V-Groove Pattern)
- Thickness: 2″ & 4″ (nominal)
- Construction: 22 Gauge perforated galvanized steel with acoustic fiberglass fill encapsulated in black heat-sealed polywrap
- Pattern: Flat or V-Groove
- Finish: Selection of RAL powder coated colors
- Intended Use: Sound absorption for interior spaces
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E84
- Mounting options: Flush or Stand-off. Various configurations available.
- NRC: up to 1.25
|Sound Absorption (Hz) 2″ nominal thickness, fill unwrapped|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.