AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Ceiling Tiles
This drop-in ceiling tile is an acoustic showstopper. Alphasorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Ceiling Tiles are decorative, sound-absorbing ceiling panels offering dimensional visual appeal. Our acoustically superior recycled PET felt works in tandem with our uniquely designed internal air cavities to provide excellent noise reduction. These felt ceiling tiles can be ordered in four different forms and four solid colors offering many design possibilities for standard 1″ grid systems.
Like our other premium felt products, these ceiling tiles are appealing to architects and designers because they are a modern, eco-friendly way to mitigate noise and reverberation with a one-of-a-kind design appeal. Our premium acoustic felt is 100% PET plastic from recycled bottles, is 100% recyclable, and is eligible for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) MRc4 credits. It’s a polyester material with a felt-like finish. The material is porous, fire-rated, environmentally responsible, long-lasting, and easy to maintain and hang — making it perfectly suited for acoustic treatments in both commercial and residential settings.
- Drops into standard 2′ x 2′, 15/16 grid systemss
- Flexible materials increase durability
- No dust during installation
- Mold & Mildew resistant
- Stain-resistant and washable
- Multiple shapes available
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Class A rating for fire and smoke
- Made from 100% non-woven PET fibers
- Up to 50% of the material is recycled
- While we make every attempt to accurately display color swatches on-screen, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Product colors may also vary between dye lots.
Acoustical Data for 1″ Tegular Tiles
|Sound Absorption (NRC in Hz) per ASTM C423-2017|
MOUNTING: Type E-400 per ASTM Designation E795-16, “Standard Practices for Mounting Test Specimens During Sound Absorption Tests”.