AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Wall Panels
AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Wall Panels are decorative acoustic wall panels that enhance interior spaces through color, texture, and dimension. These panels are a polyester material with a felt-like finish available in over 30 vibrant heathered and solid hues and a variety of shapes and sizes. Better yet, they have been designed to include an air cavity for enhanced acoustical performance. They work like wall tiles, offering a modular approach to sound absorption. These panels are designed to look seamless, featuring a patent-pending secret access compartment in the front that allows for an easy and accurate installation with the hardware completely hidden from view once complete.
These modern acoustic wall panels are incredibly popular among architects and designers because they are an eco-friendly way to mitigate noise and reverberation with a one-of-a-kind design appeal. Our premium acoustic felt is 100% PET plastic from recycled bottles, 100% recyclable, and eligible for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) MRc4 credits. The material is porous, fire-rated, environmentally responsible, long-lasting, and easy to maintain — ideal for acoustic treatments in both commercial and residential settings.
Our AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Wall Panels, (formerly Series 300) are available in two thicknesses and these sizes: 10.5″ x 10.5″ | 21″ x 10.5″ | 21″ x 21″ | 42″ x 21″ | 42″ x 42″. The variety of shapes and thicknesses can be combined to create a truly customized three-dimensional wall treatment.
- Quick and Easy Installation with Hidden Access Panel
- Acoustical Felt
- Core Designed with Air Cavity for Maximum Sound Absorption
- Choice of 34 Colors
- Multiple Size Configurations
- 100% Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- 55% Recycled Content
- 100% Recyclable
- Low VOC Emissions
- Thickness Options: 27mm, 36mm
- Weight Per Square Foot: 0.30 lbs./sq.ft. (27mm), 0.41 lbs./sq.ft. (36mm)
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E-84
- While we make every attempt to accurately display color swatches on-screen, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Product colors may also vary between dye lots.
|Sound Absorption (Hz) – NRC|
Tested as Type “A” Mounting