AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Ceiling Baffles
The Superior Acoustical Ceiling Baffle. AlphaSorb® Designer Premium Acoustic Felt Ceiling Baffles are constructed with two layers of 9mm Plex Board. These panels are a polyester material with a felt-like finish and come in over 30 vibrant heathered and solid hues and a variety of shapes and sizes. Better yet, they have been designed to include an air cavity for enhanced acoustical performance offering a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.10.
These felt baffles (formerly called AlphaSorb® Series 300 Acoustic Polyester Acoustic Baffles) are incredibly popular among architects and designers because they are a modern, eco-friendly way to mitigate noise and reverberation. Our premium acoustic felt is 100% PET plastic from recycled bottles, 100% recyclable, and eligible for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) MRc4 credits. The material is porous, fire-rated, environmentally responsible, long-lasting, and lightweight — ideal for optimizing sound in restaurants, offices, hotels, and more.
- Easy Install
- Choice of 34 Colors
- Lightweight and Easy to Handle
- Linear Layout
- Modern Design
- Excellent Acoustical Values
- 100% Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- 55% Recycled Content
Product can be installed with your choice of either aircraft cable or threaded rod attachments.
- 100% Recyclable
- Low VOC Emissions
- Standard Baffle Sizes (WxH; Nominal): 48″ x 12″, 48″ x 16″, 48″ x 24:, 95″ x 12″, 95″ x 16″, 95″ x 24″
- Thickness: 2-3/4″
- Weight Per Baffle: 1.5 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E-84
- While we make every attempt to accurately display color swatches on-screen, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Product colors may also vary between dye lots.
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) – NRC|
Based on Baffle size 4′ x 2′ with Type “J” Mounting. Sabins are based on Sabins per Object, NRC is an equivalent number based on one face of one panel.