Sanitary Sound Baffle
A Sanitary Sound Baffle is an effective, economic method of reducing reverberant noise in areas where sanitary conditions are required, and USDA or FDA approved products are mandatory. The latest film technology was used to create economic sound baffles that are durable, chemically resistant, and dimensionally stable. These sound baffles are tough enough to be washed down and still maintain high sound absorption values.
Two baffle styles are available: Type “A” for standard duty incorporates a 1½” thick 1.6 lb. per cubic foot density fiberglass core. Type “B” features additional internal reinforcement at each grommet to withstand daily high pressure, hot water wash down, in addition to a higher density 2″ thick 3 lb. per cubic foot fiberglass core for improved acoustical performance.
- FDA Approved, USDA listed
- Rip resistant facing
- Stain resistant
- Meets health and sanitary standards
- Water tight seal on all edges
- Light reflective white facing
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 1.5″ (1.6 PCF), 2″ (3.0 PCF)
- Density: 1.6 PCF (1″), 3.0 PCF (2″)
- Core: dimensionally stable fiberglass core
- Finish: Rip resistant facing
- Color: White
- Suspension Provision: Factory installed grommets, typically on the 4′ edge. Wire, cable and other hardware to be provided by installer.
- Temperature Range: -40 degrees F to 200 degrees F
|Sound Absorption (Hz)
Sabins per baffle per ASTM C42390a and C423-81
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.