SONEX® Clean Acoustic Sound Baffle
Our Sonex® Clean Acoustic Sound Baffle is designed to hang from the ceiling in environments that require noise control with durable, washable, and cleanable materials. They offer excellent sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo.
These baffles are ideal for use in a variety of applications, including bottling and food processing plants, clean rooms, and food preparation areas. Sonex® Clean products meet USDA/FDA requirements and are fully encapsulated in FR taffeta vinyl for efficient cleaning and long, durable life.
The Sonex® Clean line is made from Willtec® melamine foam core, which is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire-rated. These baffles are available in a variety of standard colors.
- Washable and cleanable using a damp cloth
- Sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo
- Acoustic foam core is Class 1 fire-rated
- Equipped with two grommets on the 4′ edge for easy installation using ceiling-mounted cables, chains or other mechanical systems
Technical Information for Sonex® Clean Baffle
- Size: 4′ x 2′
- Thickness: 2″
- Part Number: SC-B
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: 4.00 mil PVC Film
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Meets California fire marshal requirements section 13115 CA Health & Safety
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-07 Sabins per Baffle|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate known in the state of California to cause cancer and Lead known in the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.